Lyrics- Thirukalyanam seidha

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
Nandy

Post by Nandy »

Hello,

Can anyone help me with a rare composition "Thirukalyanam seidhe kondiren" of Sri Koteeswara Iyer, in Mohanam.

Thank you.

Nandy.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Did you hear this song somewhere Nandy?

thanjavur

Post by thanjavur »

Thirukalyanam - Mohanam (Koteeswara Iyer) by Musiri - Sangeethapriya link
Last edited by thanjavur on 16 May 2007, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

Nandy

Post by Nandy »

Thanks Thanjavur.

If possible, anybody can post the lyrics as well, that'll be really helpful.

Nandy

Post by Nandy »

Lakshman,

My teacher wanted the words. She said it is a very rare song by Koteeswara Iyer.

Nandy.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

It requires Herculean efforts to transcribe the lyrics by listening to the song. Pronunciation is less than perfect except in the pallavi line (even that is fraught with some complication) and the madyama kAlam really throws a curve,
Just the pallavi line here. Others may do better in listening and transcribing.

P: tirukkalyANam seydu koNDArE
vandu dharisittu (or darisitta) ellOru(kku)m kATci tandArE

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

Yes, the madhyama kAla is hard to make out.Here's what I got so far; errors abound.

tirukalyANam ceytu koNDArE
vandu darisittuttellOrkkum kAtchi tandALE

maruppuRindiDum cempon malardAne nikkadamban
vandEn muzhangavE kongkaN maNangave andari ambunai kunjari ammAne

bhaktiyuDan poRpiiTa (???) tUcciRinda endRavar
paShitIra madil uNaittu- mangai

artanangaLum purindu
kUTTamAy yaattirai cetRRiralin irum tirumbi
upacari piRar kannikulam vandanin tirumbi
cittiram ponnUnjal ADi pOrmAlai mAttRi
ShivanaiyuDan Shivanai padam pADi

Nandy

Post by Nandy »

Thanks mahakavi and kmrasika for your efforts.

Nandy.

kutty

Post by kutty »

Really it is a Herculean task and I understand the pains taken by mahakavi and kmrasika.

I tried to decipher and the song is as follows:

P: ThirukkalyaaNam sheidhu koNdaare'
Vandhu dharishiththa ello'rum kaatshi kaNdaare' (Thiru)

AP: Marup poshindhidum shem pon malar thaar aNikkadamban
Mangai shuNangave' kongai vaNangum

(Dhuritha kaalam)

Andhari ambunai kunjari ammaane' (Thiru)

C: Bhakthiyudan poRpeetaththut shiRandha endRavar
Paviththiram adhil unaiththu- anugnai
Vaithth aingaran thanai tudhiththu
viradhaththinaal narthanangaLum purindu - pin
uththama yaaththirai chendru ivarin viral virumbi
upachariththida kanniyudan pandhalil thirumbi
chiththiram ponnoonjal Adi tho'L mAlai mAttRi
chiRparaiyudan Shivanai padham paNindhu

(Dhuritha kaalam)

1.??????????
2.??????????
3. ???????????? (Thiru)

The words uttered in the Dhuritha kaalam of charaNam (marked with ? mark) could not be deciphered as he sings a set of sentences differently three or four times without any clarity.

I suggest someone to get the compositions from any library or other resources and post it here as it is a nice piece. Unfortunately the singer as some of the vidhwaans of yester years did not give much importance to clarity. I understand that Smt. Vasundhara Rajagopalan, mother of Ku. Nisha Rajagopalan was his disciple. She may be approached.

arasi

Post by arasi »

vandu dariSittavar ellOrkkum??

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

Nandy, arasi, lakshman, I found another clip by sharanya which I hope should throw some clarity on the words:
http://www.sangeethamshare.org/dvprasad ... thaman.mp3
arasi wrote:vandu dariSittavar ellOrkkum??
You're probably much better in tamizh than I. Anyways, I think this line is "dariShittellOrkkum kAtci tandALE " roughly meaning she (i.e. the bride) presenting herself like a spectacle before a gathered audience.
Last edited by kmrasika on 01 Jun 2007, 08:49, edited 1 time in total.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

It is tandArE - in plural - 'they' gave divya dariSanam after their tiruk kalyANam...

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

I still think that KI is talking about Murugan (only) here (tirukkalyANam seydu koNDArE) vandu darisitta ellOrukkum kAtci tandArE (gave an audience to all those who came to worship).
If you read the caraNam the action centers around Murugan alone with the bride just following. As one who wrote kandagAnamudam, KI would primarily emphasize kandan (Murugan).
Last edited by mahakavi on 01 Jun 2007, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I listened to Suguna Purushottaman's rendition several times. It is much clearer than Musiri's. Here is what I wrote down. Corrections welcome.

tirukkalyANam. rAgA: mOhana. Adi tALA.

P: tirukkalyANam sheidu koNDArE vandu darishittellOrum kATSi kaNDArE
A: marup-polindiDum shem pon malar dhAraNik-kaDamban
(duurita kAlam)
mangai shuNanga viLangai maNam kamazh manjari ambunai kunjari ammanai
C: bhaktiyuDan porpIThattuTriranda enravar pavittiram adil uNaittu-
agjnai vaitt-ainkaran tanai tudittu viradattinAi nartanangaLum purindu – pin
uttama yAttirai senr-iDai indiran viral virumbi upacarittiDa kanniyuDan pandalil tirumbi
cittiram ponnUnjal ADi tOL mAlai mATri cirparaiyuDan shivanai padam paNindu
(durita kAlam)
tingaL mugham sheigaL kumkuma kunjari shenkai tiNaindiDa engal mukhangaL
mangaLa vEdi aDaind-aLandanar mantira Osai muzhangavirunda
Ari nittiya mAmaNI akSakar vAzhvai yuTra palAsha virittar
Er perEshama mAdar iraitta kSEmam uTriDu kAligai vilaittu
inittiDum kuyilAL nava dAniyam mezhukkuDan ayasAhiya pAniyam
nanaittu pangiyil Avikai sukham manattuLandu kulAvi ulAvi
nakham ilagiya atishanamaDi kankaNam viyal ulaviya karam adanil ilangam
nagai shuTriya mukha naLinapravai koDu makuTattinil oLi maruva krpaiyoDu

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I understand that Smt. Vasundhara Rajagopalan, mother of Ku. Nisha Rajagopalan was his disciple.
Vasundhra is a student of TRS who was a disciple of Musiri.

kutty

Post by kutty »

It is "Vandhu dharishiththa ello'rum kaatshi kaNdaare' " and not as doubted by arasi. This is confirmed by Lakshman. Here the sahithyakartha has used the term "ello'rum" as such "thandhaare" will be misfit.

Lakshman: Thanks a lot for the info. It will be useful if you kindly post here the link for SP's rendering the song or if it is not possible kindly send it to my id so that I can also here and verify the terms for corrections if any.

kutty

Post by kutty »

Pl read the term 'hear' instead of 'here' in "I can also....". Mahakavi is correct. The song describes Murugan's marriage since there is a term "Shivanai padam paNindu".

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

The link is in posting # 11.

kutty

Post by kutty »

Thanks Lakshman. I thought the clip was by SharaNyaa.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Sorry, my mistake.

kutty

Post by kutty »

Lakshman: I salute thee for your perseverance in deciphering the song and your great service for the cause of Karnatic Music. I did hear Smt. Suguna Purushoththaman many times as well as Musiri and as you stated, she is far clearer than him. Here is the revised version with minor corrections after comparing both the renderings:

Raagam:Mo'hanam
ThaaLam:Aadhi
Composer:Ko'teeshwara Iyer

P: TirukkalyaaNam sheidhu koNdaare'
vandu dharishiththello'rum kaatshi kaNdaare' (Thiru)

A: Marup poshindhidum shempon
malar dhaaraNik kaDamban

(dhuritha kaalam)

mangai shuNanga viLangai maNam kamazh
manjari ambunai kunjari ammanai (Thiru)

C: Bhakthiyudan poRpeetaththut shiRandha
ainkara paviththiram adhil munaindhu- anugnai
vaithth aingaran thanai tudhiththu
viradhaththinaal narthanangaLum purindu - pin
uththama yaaththirai chendridai Indhiran virumbi
chiththirap ponnoonjal aadi tho'L maalai maatri
chiRparaiyudan Shivanaip padham paNindhu

(dhuritha kaalam)

thingaL mukham shei kaLippudan kunjari
shenkai piNaindhida engaL kulangaL
mangaLa ve'dhiyar nenjam magizhndhanar
manthira o'shai muzhangavirunda
aari niththiya maamaNi Yakshakar,
vaazhvaiyutra Palaasha viruttar,
e'r pera Shama Maadhar iraiththa
e'mam utridu kaaligai vilaiththu
iniththidum kuyilaaL nava dhaaniyam
meruppudan ayasaahiya paaneeyam
nanaiththu mangaiyil aavikai sukham
manaththuLengu kulaavi ulaavi
nakham vilagiya adhishanamaadi
kankaNam viyal ulaviya karam adhanil ilanga
nagai shutriya mukha naLinaprabaiyodu
makutaththinil oLi maruva krupaiyo'du (Thiru)

The song pertains to the marriage of Lord Murugan, probably with VaLLi. He adorns Kadamba Maalai as seen by the term 'malar dhaar aNik Kadamban'. In Thamizh 'Ammaan' indicates maternal uncle while 'Amman', the goddess. Here Kunjari Amman is married to Lord Murugan and we normally call VaLLi as VaLLi Kunjari. In Kandhar Alankaaram, AruNagirinaathar uses the term ViLangu VaLLik kaanthanai for Lord Murugan. Here she seems to be addressed with that term 'ViLangai maNam kamazh'. Similarly, the term 'Marup poshindhidum' can find its parallel in Naachchiyaar Mozhi "KaRpooram Naarumo' "as 'Marupposhiththa Maadhavan" used for Lord VishNu. I could not find suitable meanings of 'Maru' and 'Poshi' as used here. Most of the terms seem to be imported, mythological, Brahminical and not pertaining to Thamizh, like Yakshakar, Palaashar and Shama Maadhar who are sages. As I am not well versant with the Ilakkiyath Thamizh, though Thamizh is my mother tongue, I hand over to our Thamizh scholar, Grammarian Mahakavi for further delineation. I suggest anyone knowing Smt. Suguna Purushoththaman or Smt. R Vedavalli or TRS well may check up for the actual terms.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

kutty:
This song describes the wedding of Murugan with deyvayAnai in tirupparangunRam.

Notice the words: kunjcari senkaip piNaindiDa (kunjcari refers to deyvayAnai).

As for kunjari ammanai, I think it is not ammAn but amman (consort of the Lord) a la swAmi vs amman.

Indhiran virumbi
chiththirap ponnoonjal aadi tho'L maalai maatri

kunjcari (aka deyvayAnai) is the foster-daughter of indiran
Last edited by mahakavi on 02 Jun 2007, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

kutty

Post by kutty »

Yes, I stand corrected. Thanks Mahakavi. It is regarding the marriage of Dhe'vase'naa (Dheivaanai) with Lord Murugan. It should be 'amman' only and that is why I have replaced the word 'ammAnai' with 'ammanai'.

What about the words in the second duritha kaalam? Are they correct as indicated? Do they fall under Thamizh? Kindly enlighten.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

kutty wrote:R
(dhuritha kaalam)

thingaL mukham shei kaLippudan kunjari
shenkai piNaindhida engaL kulangaL
mangaLa ve'dhiyar nenjam magizhndhanar
manthira o'shai muzhangavirunda
aari niththiya maamaNi Yakshakar,
vaazhvaiyutra Palaasha viruttar,
e'r pera Shama Maadhar iraiththa
e'mam utridu Paaligai viLaiththu or teLittu
iniththidum kuyilaaL nava dhaaniyam
nanaiththu mangaiyil aavikai sukham
manaththuLengu kulaavi ulaavi
nakham vilagiya adhishanamaadi
kankaNam viyal ulaviya karam adhanil ilanga
nagai shutriya mukha naLinaprabaiyodu
makutaththinil oLi maruva krupaiyo'du (Thiru)

The song pertains to the marriage of Lord Murugan, probably with VaLLi. He adorns Kadamba Maalai as seen by the term 'malar dhaar aNik Kadamban'. In Thamizh 'Ammaan' indicates maternal uncle while 'Amman', the goddess. Here Kunjari Amman is married to Lord Murugan and we normally call VaLLi as VaLLi Kunjari. In Kandhar Alankaaram, AruNagirinaathar uses the term ViLangu VaLLik kaanthanai for Lord Murugan. Here she seems to be addressed with that term 'ViLangai maNam kamazh'. Similarly, the term 'Marup poshindhidum' can find its parallel in Naachchiyaar Mozhi "KaRpooram Naarumo' "as 'Marupposhiththa Maadhavan" used for Lord VishNu. I could not find suitable meanings of 'Maru' and 'Poshi' as used here. Most of the terms seem to be imported, mythological, Brahminical and not pertaining to Thamizh, like Yakshakar, Palaashar and Shama Maadhar who are sages. As I am not well versant with the Ilakkiyath Thamizh, though Thamizh is my mother tongue, I hand over to our Thamizh scholar, Grammarian Mahakavi for further delineation. I suggest anyone knowing Smt. Suguna Purushoththaman or Smt. R Vedavalli or TRS well may check up for the actual terms.
kutty:
After listening to Musiri I gave up transcribing because it was too much for my comprehension capability. I admire your persistence on getting the full text. Even now I am not sure of very many words you transcribed; some of them are manNipravAlam style, other words are too convoluted, and some others are real tongue-twisters. I changed one phrase in your transcription, kaaligai vilaiththu ---> pAligai viLaittu / teLittu (பாலிகை விளைத்து or தெளித்து)
since it is followed by nava dhAnyam in the next line. It is one of the ceremonial functions in weddings done for prosperity/growth of the family( after the wedding).

As for the words maru and posi: maru means" fragrance" and posi means "emanate or emit".

By the way ANDAL writes "karuppUram nARumO" although "kaRpooram nARumO" is also a correct usage.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

கருப்பூரம் நாறுமோ கமலப்பூ நாறுமோ

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Kutty,
Using the lyrics you figured as framework, I hear some words differently:

AP: poshindiDum - I hear as polindiDum

amman - possibly ammAvai (I understand why you had it as ammAnai at first - she does elongate the 'a')...

durita kAlam:
poRpeetaththut shiRandha = poRpITattutiRundha
ainkara = yenrara
thingaL mukham shei kaLippudan kunjari = thingaL mukham tigazhum guNa kunjari
kulangaL = mug(kh)angaL
ve'dhiyar nenjam magizhndhanar = vEdi aDaindanar andanar
muzhangavirunda = muzhangavirumba
mangaiyil aavikai sukham = pangaiyil nAlvida dUpam
manaththuLengu = manattulanbu
adhishanamaadi = adishanamaNi

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

I bet it will take several more rounds of listening by others too to figure out the proper words. KI ( a great scholar in Thamizh and Sanskrit) wrote in maNipravaALam but his Thamizh words are aslo pure. Once we know the lyrics as written by KI it would be much more delectable.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

kutty wrote:
I thought the clip was by SharaNyaa.
If it is Sharanya's, when it is played on Real Player, why does Suguna Purushottaman's name show up?

kutty

Post by kutty »

Lakshman: I too was perplexed but it may be that the rendering of SP was posted by SharaNya!

Ravi: Most of the terms deciphered by me are correct barring a very few as I have compared both the renderings and the available Thamizh words. It seems you rely more on the rendering of SP than Musiri's. Unless you compare both it will be difficult to decipher. Let us eagerly await the actual lyrics. However, SP has rendered the song very nicely, especially 'chiththirapponnoonjal' line.

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

OK I read through all your posts and decided to typeset the lyrics so we can be on the same page. Made some corrections while listening to the clip several times but there may be some minor corrections needed. This song describes the wedding of dEvAsEnA (hence Indra intervened in murugan's departure for kAShi - vaLLi's father is nambi mahArAjA). I think from the clue of "kunjari" we could venture this is a composition of kOTIShvara aiyyer. SharaNya kr.shNan is a ShiShya of Smt. suguNa hence it isn't surprising her name popped up on the clip information.

Last edited by kmrasika on 05 Jun 2007, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

kutty

Post by kutty »

kam rasika wrote:

OK I read through all your posts and decided to typeset the lyrics so we can be on the same page. Made some corrections while listening to the clip several times but there may be some minor corrections needed. This song describes the wedding of dEvAsEnA (hence Indra intervened in murugan's departure for kAShi - vaLLi's father is nambi mahArAjA). I think from the clue of "kunjari" we could venture this is a composition of kOTIShvara aiyyer. SharaNya kr.shNan is a ShiShya of Smt. suguNa hence it isn't surprising her name popped up on the clip information.
Thanks for your efforts to place the correct version as far as possible and also for the info that the rendering is by SharaNya, shishyai of SP.

Seems you rely more on the pronunciations of the Thamizh words by the singers which are absolutely done wrongly in some places like "salilamka+malam+jalam" instead of "salilam+kamalam+jalam". I bet the
correctness to 99.9% and let us wait the original lyrics if some is competent enough to procure and post here. Meanwhile I would like to place my observations:

Pallavi:

1. Either we write Thiru KalyaaNam when we separate the words or if we join them the word should be ThirukkalyaaNam as we do in the case of all right and alright.

Anupallavi:

2. 'maruppurindhidum' is not a relevant Thamizh phrase here and what I have given is more appropriate. Please see Mahakavi's explanation.

3. 'ammaanai' is a misfit as it indicates maternal uncle. It should be 'ammanai', meaning what Mahakavi also indicated as amman in swaami-amman/presiding god-goddess.

CharaNam:

4. 'poRpeetaththooshiRandha' is another term wrongly mentioned which should be as mentioned by me formed by combining the words 'poRpeetaththuL and shiRandha.

5. The action is tying the best pavithram called 'ainkara pavithram' having 5 ends to the golden seat. Hence what you have mentioned is incorrect.

6. I am unaware of the mythological characters here. It may be Samamaadhar or Shamamaadhar. This needs for verification.

7. I take Mahakavi's correction. It should be 'paaligai viLaiththu'.

8. 'kuzhiyaaL' is a misfit as it has no meaning while 'kuyilaaL' indicates one having the voice like a cuckoo.

9. I feel 'meruppu' has a meaning while 'mezhuppu' is meaningless.

10. I agree that the term 'maNikankaNam' will be a correct one in place of 'maadi kaNkanam.

kutty

Post by kutty »

Mahakavi: Thanks a lot for your kind response.

kmrasika: sorry for the typo in referring you above.

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

kutty: no problem. We learn new things/skills everyday. Before typeset the final version, lets get the lyrics corrected first.

On that line leadinto pAligai, I looked up some words. I think the line should be, "Er peRa samamAga iRaitta Emam uRRidu pAligai viLaittu."

Er - plough/ing beauty/attractiive appearance/ growth/welfare
Erpu - rising

peRa - to obtain

sama - equal

iRai - scatter

Emam- joy, perplexity/safety/protection

uRRatu - what has occurred/ truth

viLai (viLaittal) - to grow /to perform /produce
Closest meaning for merupu/mezhu (I'll let you decide):
mezhuku - to clean with cow dung and water, to smear , softness
meruku - smoothness, glitter, lustre, polish

It probably is payasAgiya paanIyam as payam means "pleasantness/milk."
Last edited by kmrasika on 06 Jun 2007, 10:01, edited 1 time in total.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I have misgivings about the authorship of this song. Except for the varNAs, 99.9% of Kotishvara Iyer's songs carry his mudra kunjaradasan. This one doesn't.
Maybe someone in Chenai can verify it from Vidvan Rajam who is an authority on Kotishvara Iyer.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

I concur with Lakshman's conclusion that the song may not have been KI's. While I don't know much about his songs, this song appears to be not only elaborate but contain too many convoluted words for which KI is not known. I may be wrong.
I found this song too hard a nut to crack while I have deciphered other songs of KI with relative ease. Perhaps this is a composition of aNNAmalai reDDiyAr (who is known for his teeth-cracking and tongue-twisting words--pal uDaindu nAkku kuzhaRum.
)
Lakshman, could you check on this from your list of AR's compositions?

arasi

Post by arasi »

While there is pazhamai (antiquity) about the words in koteeswara Iyer's compositions, a sprinkling of 'kochchai' (a bit unrefined) thamizh which I came across in the song made me wonder about the authorship. S.Rajam is the one who can help...

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

The song is not in the list of Annamalai Reddiar's cpmpositons that I have.
I have a nagging suspicion that this is the work of kavi Kunjara Bharati.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

Lakshman wrote:I have a nagging suspicion that this is the work of kavi Kunjara Bharati.
There is no mudrai "kavi kunjara" either in the song. "kunjari" doesn't cut it.

Nandy

Post by Nandy »

Thanks everyone.

Nandy.

Lakshman

Re: Lyrics- Thirukalyanam seidha

Post by Lakshman »

Just a footnote to this old topic. The following review in The Hindu confirms that the subject song is by Kavi Kunjara Bharati.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 432715.ece

smala

Post by smala »

A lovely rendition of tirukalyAnam seida, thanks for the upload, Sri Venkatakailasam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-xC5gP ... O0SmJ9O_s=

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I am reviving this old thread. Recently I managed to get a copy of Kavi Kunjara Bharat's Skanda Purana Kirtanaigal and this found this song. The lyrics posted earlier by Kutty on June 2, 2007 has several errors. Here is the corrected version. There are other caraNAs for this song and I will post them later.
Corrections welcome:

tirukkalyANam. rAgA: mOhana. Adi tALA. composer: Kavi kujara Bharati.

P: tirukkalyANam sheidu koNDArE vandu darishitt-ellOrum kATSi kaNDArE
A: maruT-polindiDum shem pon malarttAraNik-kaDamban
(durita kAlam)
mangai shuNanga vizh kongai maNam kamazh manjariyambunai kunjari ammanai
C: bhaktiyuDan porp-pItatt-uTrirundayan tarap-pavittiram adu punaindu
anugjnai vaitt-ainkaran tanai tudittu varattananangaLum purindu pinnum
uttama yAttirai senr-iDa indiran virumbi upacarittiDak-kanniyuDan pandaliliTrumbi
cittiram ponnUnjalADit-tOL mAlaigaL mATri cirparaiyuDan shivanaip-padam paNindEtti
(durita kAlam)
tingaL mukham tigazhum guNa kunjari shenkai piNaindiDa engal guhan
kaDimangala vEdi aDaindanan-andaNar mantira Osai muzhanga virundalai
vAri nittila mAmaNi akSatai vAzhaiyaTra palAshu viruittadai
Er pers-samamAga niraindadilEmamuTriDu bAlikAi vaiittadil
inittiDum kuyilAr nala dAniyam eDuttuDan bayasAgiya pAniyan
anaittu mangaiyinAl vidai tUvavum manattuLan pugulAvi ulAvum
nayam ilgiya varishana maNi kankaNam iyal ulaviya karam adanil vilangavE
nagai shuTriya mukha naLina prabhai koDu makuTattil oLi maruva krpaiyoDu

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

My 2 cents 🙏🏻 in the anupallavi, it is "naṅgai cuṇaṅgaviḻ maṅgai maṇamkamiḻ" - nice rhyming words.

In the caranam:

virata samāvartanaṅgaḷai purindu- pin uttama yāttirai cenṟiḍa indiran virumbi upacarittiḍa kanniyuḍan pandalil tirumbi

These relate to samāvartanam, kāśiyātirai and father of the bride asking the groom to marry his daughter.

Will try to carefully listen to late Suguna Māmā's rendition again and follow-up if any other corrections are necessary.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Our co contributor mahakavi was kind enough to transliterate the complete song. My thanks to him.

tirukkalyANam ceydu koNDArE
rAgam: mOhanam tALam: Adi
Composer: Kavi kunjara BhArati

Pallavi:
tirukkalyANa~n ceydu koNDArE vandu
derisit tellOrung kAkshi kaNDArE (tirukkal)

anupallavi:
maruTpolindiDun~n cempon malarttAraNi kaDampan
mangai suNanga vizh kongai maNangamazh
manjariyampunai ku~ncari yammanait (tirukkal)

CaraNam 1:
pattiyuDan poR pIDat tuRRirundayan tarap pavittiramadu punaindu anuk~nai
vaittainkaran tanait tudittu virada samA varttanangaLum purindu pinnum
uttama yAttirai senRiDa indiran virumbi upasarittu kanniyuDan pandaliRRirumbi
cittirap ponnUsalADit tONmAlaigal mARRi ciRpaRaiyuDan civanaip padam paNindEtti

tingaL mukhantiga munguNa ku~ncari cengai piNaindiDa engaL guhankaDi
mangala vEdiyaDaidanan andaNar mandira Osai muzhanga virundalai

vAri nittila mAmaNi akshadai vAzhaiyuRRa palA suvirittadai
ErpeRac camamAga niRaindadi lEmamuRRiDu pAligai vaittadil
inittiDunguyi lAr navadAniyam eDuttuDan payasAgiya pAniya
nanaittu mangaiyinAl vidai tUvavu manattuLan pugulAvi ulAvavum
nayamilagiyavari sanamaNi kangaNam iyalulaviyakara madanil viLangavE
nagai suRRiya mukha naLina prabhai koDu maguDattinil oLi maruva krupaiyoDu (tirukkal)

CaraNam 2
atri gautaman bharattuvAcan jemadakkini agastiyanum visvAmittiran tavamuni vasishTan pata~ncali
vyAkkiran pulastiyanum parisuddhanAgiya parAsaran Angirasan Shukan duruvAsan brigu mrugaNDa muni magan
tattuva munivar sUzhat tani musukunta cakravartti mudaR puvikkarasar migunda

sandaDi kUDi niRaindiDavum mucidam palavAga varaindiDavu~ncasi
paintoDi yALuDan indiranunguLir pandalilARu mukhan tanaiyun taLir

pAda padmamadiRpani nIroDu pAlviDutturimaip palavARoDu
mAdarattuDanE maRai kURi anEka archanai mAmalr tURiyum
aNik guhan kara mIdilAkumpaDi yanattinungati mAdu karantanai
iNaittu mandamadAga naRumpunal eDuttu mandira tArai sorindapin
ezhil kanaka vaNiyil uyar tirumangalam inimai peRuga mugai nigar tarugandAm
isaip parivoDu punaivittadisaya menavuRRaDiyavar paravit tudiseyat (tirukkal)

CaraNam 3
tuyya andaNaroDu deyva mantri mudalOr surutigaL Arpparittuc collac
ceyyari vaLarttanda maiya vEdiyac cuRRit derbai samittum virittu mangai
kaiyalar koNDanalil neyporiyu~n corindu kaninda maduvarkkamum arundi valampurindu
taiyal padam toTTaiyan paiya nagai pArATTit tAngi ammi mIdil vaittOng garundati kATTit

tamburu yAzhin narambin varambisai tumburu nAradar inbamuDan tani
tambeRu gItam iyambiDa vAnuRai umbar kaNmAdargaLum/pada pAgama
tAkajam kiDutandakajam taritAdiNangiDu tanda giNam tari
jEkiNa ngiNa tAngiDu tOm timi tInda tingiNa tOngiDuttOmena
taLirk karangaLinAl abhinaya bharata narttan~n ceyalAlati sugamuRa
veLippuRa misai aDarndu vazhangiDa viyatta kuNida mrudanga muzhangiDa

vijaiyai jayai inisai vanidai yODindirai viputava mudamrudu vacana moDingita
viyaittoDu subhamuRaikaN mozhindiDa virikaRpa mugai malargaL pozhindiDa (tirukkal)

C3: tuyya