Any violin teachers within 5 kms radius of T Nagar.

To teach and learn Indian classical music
sureshjm

Post by sureshjm »

Greetings dear members,

I would like to know if there is any violin teacher to teach for a person (employed) 27 years of age (male) in or around TNagar,5 to 7 kms radius is fine. Lessons should be from the scratch as he is a starter. Looking eagerly for a positive reply.:)

Always_Evolving

Post by Always_Evolving »

I bet there are dozens of teachers within a 5 km radius of tnagar!
for starters why don't you contact canatica.net -- their headquarters is in tnagar and they offer all kinds of classes.

fortheloveofmusic

Post by fortheloveofmusic »

i live in b'lore. is there any way i can learn frm shri embar kannan without having to relocate to chennai? does he teach violin to beginners, on the first hand? kindly enlighten.

ganesh_mourthy

Post by ganesh_mourthy »

hi for the love of music?

to the best of my knowledge Embar kannan lives in thiruvanmiyur. And you cannot at all learn carnatic music online unless you want to have some superficial knowledge alone.

y dont you contact someone in Bangalore. there are many illustrious persons . Is there any reason y you are precisely looking for embaar kannan??????????

fortheloveofmusic

Post by fortheloveofmusic »

yes, ganesh_mourthy, I have a specific reason why i want to lean from him. I am a big fan of his. not that i follow every concert of his....i cant. but definitely try not to miss 'em.
i kind of find the way he handles the bow, very artistic and subtle..& what comes out is clarity & sweetness....wish ot be his student!.....

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

ganesh murthy

Having seen you at close quarters,
I would move out of the within 5 km radius of Tnagar , If I were you.
:D

Ofcourse I am mixing up discussions from two different threads here , like the chap who was overheard remarking to his friend in the Bus :
" I read an interesting novel today .The Hero marries a heroine from another novel !!"

:D:D
Last edited by coolkarni on 16 Dec 2007, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

ganesh_mourthy

Post by ganesh_mourthy »

Hi Coolkarni

Was the preceding message really meant for me? I am seeing stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having seen me at close quarters??????????????????????????

and the second part of your message. Oh laaa laaa

next time no beating the bush statements dear . i can take it easy.