Carnatic Music Teachers in East Bangalore teaching one to on

To teach and learn Indian classical music
umag

Post by umag »

I am moving to Bangalore in May from Mumbai. I am looking for a carnatic music teacher for my son who is 10 yrs. He has been learning from Mrs. Kaveri a very experienced teacher in Chembur. Would like to know of somebody in Indiranagar, Ulsoor or Cox town area who can take one to one classes in carnatic vocal.

asarma

Post by asarma »

Hello Madam, it is nice to hear that your son is a carnatic music student. I urge you to visit the amateur carnatic music community site www.taaraa.com and upload your son's songs so all can listen. Regards

umag

Post by umag »

Can anybody let me know the contact information of Sangeeta Vidhushi Chandra Jagannath who was staying in Cambridge Layout Opposite Shirdi Baba Temple in Bangalore and conducting Carnatic Music Classes a few years back.

jayshri

Post by jayshri »

Dear all

Iam MS Jayshri Prakash a carnatic musician by profession. I give concerts in India and abroad. Lately i have been teaching students who are in india and abroad over the skype. Actively there are about 20 students who learn from me from all over the world. I teach right from the basics(those who want to )and i give customised classes after discussing with the students their interests and needs. If u are interested please contact me in shivamshakthi@gmail.com. for further details visit my website www.shrikara.com

thanx
rgds
Jayshri